ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS HARTFORD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Sloppy first half, not surprising, we usually have some stinkers this time of year. Unlike other people in the state, these kids have to worry about finals. I just hope they can shake it off and dominate the second half.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I like it. We will see what they’re made of here in about 15-20 minutes. These kids should learn that you have to bring it.
Wouldn’t surprise me to see K come out minus his jacket.

Has to be our worst half of the season . At least we hit all our free throws. Would love to be a fly on the wall in Duke's locker room. Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't put up 60 in the second half. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
If we played like this against KY a month ago, we'd only be up 15 right now. Just horrible.

Reactions: Showenuff
Pretty frustrating 1st half of basketball. Hopefully they find their groove in the 2nd. Radford found their confidence. Their coach is basically on the court every play. Ugh. Just crush them already..

Our guys played their 2nd worst half (1st half against Gonzaga was the worst) of the season and are still up 9 points at the half....

We can’t speed them up and we are getting frustrated.

Show, is that you screwing around with us (as Unc fan in Ky)?

OFC
Show, is that you screwing around with us (as Unc fan in Ky)?

OFC
Dirt don't you still have that picture of unc fan in ky and his UK cousin together. You know the one I'm talking about. I think the board would love to see what he looks like. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
007rskZ.jpg

See, here is proof.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT