ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS HARTFORD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

If anybody has any information on the whereabouts of Duke's men basketball team, please contact the Durham Police Dept. Update: Amber Alert now issued. Kidnapped in green 1972 Ford Astro van with drive out tags.

There have been a lot of selfish kick outside by RJ.
He's been noticeably sharing the ball more since the criticism. I'm not saying that's the cause of it, but he's definitely been forcing less and kicking more.

Reactions: Neners
I low-key really want Zion to break a backboard.

He's been noticeably sharing the ball more since the criticism. I'm not saying that's the cause of it, but he's definitely been forcing less and kicking more.
His off the dribble, contested, out of rhythm 3 pointer irritates the hell out of me. Not needed and not a great shooter, so why!!!!

IPSY, if you are looking for perfection or anything close, good luck with that.

Jack White is a Wallaby among boys out there.

No not K, but somebody who don't always look at something in a negative aspect on the players. I guess it may be that old military connection, where we learn we are not perfect, especially sitting on the couch watching somebody play at a level we can't or never could.

Hartford was disciplined for 30 minutes. Then we sped them up and poof a near 30 point lead. This Duke team doesn’t need long to blow a game wiiiiide open.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Hartford was disciplined for 30 minutes. Then we sped them up and poof a near 30 point lead. This Duke team doesn’t need long to blow a game wiiiiide open.

Yeah, defense will be what carries us over the rough spots...and that's a soothing feeling.

OFC

Reactions: retiredsoldier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT