ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GONZAGA MAUI INVITE FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Still in this thing but this is why experience might be more important than talent. Also helps they're shooting 60% to our 40%. Keep the faith!

Nah. They’re too veteran for us at the moment. We can’t keep answering. We have to better what they’re doing, but we can’t. If you can’t best the other team, you can’t go on a run. Matching them leaves us down 12.

I think this may be game over and a big learning experience on the defensive end.

Man that was a really bad shot from Alex....and they come right down and bury the three from it....

if we could just get two stops in a row and two scores in a row....zags may not shoot this well in another game this season

We have more rebounds, less turnovers but 8 less assists...and down 11....

You take away the two missed dunks and the five pts that went the other way from it..,,as bad as we have played defensively we would be right in it....

Reactions: retiredsoldier
You take away the two missed dunks and the five pts that went the other way from it..,,as bad as we have played defensively we would be right in it....
I agree and we're still right in it. Just need to tighten up a little bit lol.

Gonzaga better not lose a game this season the way they’re playing. Undefeated in the WCC. Haha.

I love that we're still playing really hard, but we aren't making good decisions. I don't see the Zags giving up this game. They've been the better team all night.

66% from 3 is hard to overcome - thats basically the differnce...5 more 3's - 15pts....so pretty even outside that crazy shooting

We need 3’s lol trading baskets and going to the FT line ain’t gonna work

Running out of time now....can’t string together stops....

Enough with Gonzaga shooting ...our D is bad period .thats the difference

Ugh. I hate when we play hero ball. RJ could make endless inside out passes, but chooses to force it usually. Then we lollygag on D like chumps. I hope these guys receive the criticism well and adjust moving forward. Earn everything!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT