ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GONZAGA MAUI INVITE FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Our offense is all 1 v 1. What happened to that sweet passing? Our guys lack patience right now. We’re rushing everything. The defensive lapses are killing us too.

I hope we wake up and become more aware.

Big 3 by Trey at the end of first half. Really needed that. The Zags are shooting the eyes out but a lot of that is our poor transition defense. Need to get that fixed because unc's transition offense is their game. Make some adjustments and win thisvgame. OFC.

Late in the half I was thinking we need to make some 3’s to get some momentum and open up the driving lanes then less than 30 seconds later RJ made a 3 then Tre nails that running 3 at the buzzer to get it to single digits which is what we needed going into halftime.

Great plays by Tre but this isn’t going to get any better unless they figure out how to play defense. Zags are just so efficient on offense.

Need a few stops and then makes to change momentum and energy in the gym...but need ALL the team to get excited and mad like Tre!

It’s early in the season, is the game thus far disappointing, yes, but this is a game to learn from win or lose. Not going to lose sleep if we come up short in this one.

I’m less concerned about us scoring enough to overcome this.....but how in the hell do we stop them???

I don’t care what anyone says about Alex, he should be playing some. The guys that played the first half gave up 47 and we had our lowest scoring half so far.
Can’t develop your bench if they don’t play.

Reactions: jeffreyvol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT