ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Weather the storm, start taking care of the ball and get back to what Duke does best, which is play hard nosed defense and get out on mistakes. Sloppy start coupled with a very focused and on fire Clemson.

Tre has lead feet tonight. Clemson snorted some powdered deer antler. It’s time to get up or get beat.

Clemson is doing anything they want offensively... effort sucks and sloppy with the ball right now

They are hitting shots right now, but a lot of them are wide open and they are shooting with confidence

If I was K, I’d go 6 deep. Alex and jav stay on the bench lol.

I bet there are more Clemson basketball fans in chapel hill tonight than in the whole state of S.C.
Surely we will get this turned around and start thumping them

They are spreading us out so much with the 5 out and we are not helping off corner shooters so if we get blown by it’s all she wrote at the rim

It’s frustrating watching Alex..you want him to do well, but there is only so long you can keep him in.

This is up there with our first loss as worst defensive performance of the year so far..it’s pretty bad

Reactions: skysdad
Cassius and Vern have carried us on offense. We need to make some big adjustments on defense and we'll be fine. I don't think Clemson shoots this good 2nd half.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Some of you are watching a different game than I am. Tre is off a little. The others, including Alex, are what they are. Tre is a little loose with the ball. Maybe a quick breather for him would help.

We miss Wendell Moore in games like this and his ability to switch and defend

This is going to be really hard to pull out...everyone is slow and lethargic tonight.

Hate to say it but we should go zone...and Stop playing Alex

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT