ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Back on the road tonight as we head down south to Clemson before we get three consecutive home conference games to end the month.

Let’s be honest, besides Duke, and maybe Louisville, the ACC is way down this year so some of these games, that have been tight in years past, Duke is entering as double digit favorites (tonight, -11).

I think Clemson will fight early, because everybody circles us on the calendar as their national championship game, but ultimately we’ll be too much down the stretch.

Tonight’s game is slated for a 7pm est tip and will air on ESPN.

Duke 86

Clemson 69

GO DUKE!!!

Duke 84
Clemson 68

They’ll probably be pretty motivated after finally ending their losing streak in Chapel Hill and after losing in the football championship game last night but I think we’ll still win pretty easily

Probably will be close early, but we pull away in the second half to win by a dozen or so!!! GO DUKE!!!!
OFC

I’ll be in the house ready for a show.
Duke-102
Clemson-67

also does anybody know where I can find out who’s going to be announcing the game? I can’t find it anywhere

Last edited:
Think it’s time we drop one.. just a feeling. Looking ahead to Lvile.

I’ll be in the house ready for a show.
Duke-102
Clemson-67

also does anybody know where I can find out who’s going to be announcing the game? I can’t find it anywhere
Have fun!
Think the crowd will be flat today after last night. Can’t blame them. That was quite a whooping Joe Burreaux put on them.

Score? Whatever i said OTPC, and definitely not what @dukehokie predicted.

Back on the road tonight as we head down south to Clemson before we get three consecutive home conference games to end the month.

Let’s be honest, besides Duke, and maybe Louisville, the ACC is way down this year so some of these games, that have been tight in years past, Duke is entering as double digit favorites (tonight, -11).

I think Clemson will fight early, because everybody circles us on the calendar as their national championship game, but ultimately we’ll be too much down the stretch.

Tonight’s game is slated for a 7pm est tip and will air on ESPN.

Duke 86

Clemson 69

GO DUKE!!!

I would add Florida State to the list of Duke and L’Ville. After those 3 teams, it gets really murky.

Reactions: pisgah101
The ACC being so down makes me even more leery of these road games. Any loss is going to hurt more. I hope we handle this like a business trip and come out focused.

Just like last night, Clemson takes an early lead, but ends up down 25-42 (at halftime). They get decimated by Joe Baker's 6 three pt bombs. And maybe some bad tackling.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I'm surprised nobody is mentioning that Duke will be hyper motivated by its drop in the polls despite 2 solid wins. I expect that to make Duke want to keep the foot on the pedal until the end.

Duke 89
Clemson 55

Flat crowd, I saw tickets were only $25 to get in??? Think there’s a ton of Duke fans there and we rollll.

Reactions: Quavarius
I don’t think Joey Baker drops many bombs tonight, he’s walking around in a boot. I’m calling it a tight game but we pull it out in the end by 10 or 12 points. Ca$$iu$ high scorer tonight !

I don’t think Joey Baker drops many bombs tonight, he’s walking around in a boot. I’m calling it a tight game but we pull it out in the end by 10 or 12 points. Ca$$iu$ high scorer tonight !

1st I've heard about Joey being hurt. Any details. OFC

He just rolled his ankle a bit, nothing serious. Think the boot is kinda precautionary.

Reactions: skysdad
Clemson will be exhausted after holding off the Holes. They had to lose some confidence from almost getting upset.

Duke 83
Tiggers 63

I actually think we take care of business from start to finish.

Duke 90
Clemson 68

Duke 89
Clemson 55

Flat crowd, I saw tickets were only $25 to get in??? Think there’s a ton of Duke fans there and we rollll.

yeah and I made sure my wife bought them from the school as soon as they went on sell to get the best deal... we didn’t get it haha

Reactions: jwill133
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT