ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I don’t like the smell of this one.

Clemson - 78
Duke - 73
source.gif

Just kidding.

All ACC road games are tough imo, no matter if the conference is supposedly down or not. That said, Clemson is not all that good. They should have lost to the Heels at Chapel Hill, but after 95 years it was finally time for UNC to choke in the last couple of minutes.
We could lose, but I'm not expecting it.

Duke 80
Clemson 74

OFC

Reactions: JCColsCane
Although I believe we win.. this is a good game to pick an upset.. away game, no Joey or Wendell, trap game (Louisville next)..

I hate that saying "trap game"....coaches and players have to be ready EVERY single game especially conference road games and we have the best in the business leading our team

I think the trap game thing is just an easy excuse if we were to lose tonight for some reason...no offense to you just don't like this term

Reactions: dukesince91
Trap game won't come into play here, have to just be an off night to drop this one. Duke will find a way to pull away and cover the spread.

Go Duke!
OFC

With ESPN carrying the game tonight, everybody needs to get ready to see parts of the game on half screen. You know they will find someone at Clemson to talk about the football game. And for some reason it's more important to ESPN to talk to someone in the stands than to do their job carrying the game.
OFC

Sucks that Joey is out for this game. I think we win, but I believe it will be a close one.

Duke: 76
Clemson: 68

Let’s go Duke!!

What’s up with Tre’s hairstyle this year? He looks better with short hair. I have some suggestions for Vernon too. Alex seems to have figured things out.

Poor defense. Leaving shooters wide open. It’s been a problem we have.

Tre’s very sloppy on offense so far. Forcing passes. He just isn’t sharp early on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT