ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread Duke vs Clemson

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
📍 cameron
⏰ 4:00
📺 espn

Big time game to start a very important 3 game stretch. We are currently a 8.5 pt favorite which shocked me this morning

Clemson was very very good early and now not as much. They need a signature win as much as we do unfortunately. Once again who knows what to expect. If this was in littleJohn I feel we get hammered but being in Cameron where we “should” have a better chance helps us

I’m hopeful we get the win but I don’t expect it until this team shows me something.
Duke-77
Clemson-80

Reactions: christophero
Hall will get his, we can’t let that other big guy go off. #4 if I recall correctly.

He rebounds and gets put back buckets.

We really need everyone healthy 🤞🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
Mitchell should be on Hall. I think he can limit him. Girard should be checked by foster/mccain and have trouble. If we can be adequate against the rest and gang rebound we win this game. Let’s stay positive and go get this dub!

Did we see the emergence of Proctor in our last game? I think assuming Roach is out we need a big game from him. I was shocked we came out so weak against Pitt at home last week and I just can’t see that happening again. We must protect home court and I think Jon will have them ready. Duke wins a tight game.

Duke 78
Clemson 74

Good test but I think we get the W at home. Need Proctor to step up again with Roach day to day, week to week or whatever he is. Get Stewart some minutes and keep Girard from lighting it up. They have 2 big guys so it's good we have Mitchell. We need Flip to avoid foul trouble.
Duke 81
Clemson 78

Yes. It sure would be helpful if Girard didn’t go 10 for 10 from three. But somehow it seems like someone has a career night against us. 😕

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Roach warmed up but is not in starting line up.
Flip, MM, TP, JM and CF.
10-5 Clemson. 10-8.
Mark with a 3. Good for him.
Stewart and Roach in. 11-10 Clemson.
Duke down 4 now. MM with 8 already.
Young in.

Last edited:
Clemson up 3.
Game isn't on here; following box score.
Tie game.
Duke up 3.

Flip needs to choose his shots more carefully....missed layups, 3's that have been poor choices...

Up 12 and then 6 empty trips in a row....allowing Clemson to reduce the lead...we need more composure and leadership in these situations to not give up the double digit lead

All in all an ok half. Another very subpar first half for Flip. Maybe it will open it up for him if McCain and Proctor hit some shots in the second half.

Not sure if Roach needs to be playing today. He looks a little gimpy.

Ice cold Flip making poor decisions. Rebound and make FTs and we win. Clemson looking confident right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT