ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Lville V2

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
📍 Cameron
⏰ 7:00
📺 ACCN

Lville comes to town tonight for what should be a mid-week tune up game.. we are currently a 20.5 point favorite.

We should win regardless of who plays but I’m curious to see if flip or foster misses any time.. (doubt flip does unsure in foster)

Duke-82
Lville-60

Please let us cruise to a relatively easy win tonight and get healthy for the weekend and home stretch. Duke has been shooting well, and I expect that will continue at home tonight no matter if Flip and/or Foster play.

Duke 81
UL - 62

Reactions: bullcity gamer
I'm hoping the game Saturday fired up Jon and the team. I think Louisville gets beaten like a rented drum.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If you searched all my posts on this board I don’t think you’ll find one where I blame refs for anything but wow it sure seems like UL is getting away with highway robbery. Just wow!!

Either way we have good energy and should put this one away early. Nice guard play!

Ok game but man can Flip hold on to the ball .

Sloppy last 8 minutes. Defense still looks good but no flow on offense and missed FTs. Jon will get them to regroup and let’s bury them in the first 5 mins of second half.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
When Filip is a willing passer; I really love watching this offense!!

We have guys that can knock down the 3-ball...

So I'd much rather see his stat line be closer to 14pts, 14 boards, 5 dimes....As opposed to him trying to score 20-30 by driving to the basket (his handle is still a little erratic and leads to turnovers)!

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Not really impressed with this win . I know some will say I’m being negative but having to keep the starters in against Louisville to maintain the lead when Louisville is 8-19 and we’re up by 20 and still making turnovers is a little concerning.
I get Flip is coming off the injury but 9 points is concerning against Louisville.

Solid win. If Proctor can start hitting open 3s we could be dangerous with he and Roach and McCain hitting 3s (and Flip taking as many as he did tonight! ;)).

Not really impressed with this win . I know some will say I’m being negative but having to keep the starters in against Louisville to maintain the lead when Louisville is 8-19 and we’re up by 20 and still making turnovers is a little concerning.
I get Flip is coming off the injury but 9 points is concerning against Louisville.
Only took 8 shots. 10 boards and 6 assists is pretty good.

Nothing spectacular, but still a nice win. I’m not surprised to see Stewart play, but it was interesting to see Blakes only play at the end.
Power played a good bit, so it makes me wonder if Foster’s injury will keep him out longer than we’re expecting, and Jon is hoping TJ can be of help. Just a thought.

Nothing spectacular, but still a nice win. I’m not surprised to see Stewart play, but it was interesting to see Blakes only play at the end.
Power played a good bit, so it makes me wonder if Foster’s injury will keep him out longer than we’re expecting, and Jon is hoping TJ can be of help. Just a thought.
Good point, Mac. I hope Caleb is only out for the last few weeks of the regular season at worst.

Reactions: Mac9192
It’s just my opinion. Like I stated not being negative just would like to see Flip play more like the all American preseason pick he was .

Like stated on to Virginia.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT