ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs Maryland Eastern Shore

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
At the time of me writing this there is no point spread.. I would venture to say it would be massive as MES is possibly the worst team we have played all season. They have a record of 3-6 and lost to Virginia 72-45.

Maryland eastern shore is lead by Jason Crafton in his 4th year as coach. Prior to eastern shore he was an assistant coach in the G-league.

Duke scores their highest total of the year and wins by our biggest margin

Duke- 90
MES- 50

ACCN with a 530 tip

*sorry for such a boring Gameday thread.. but this team and coach seem extra dull to read about LOL

Last edited:
I found this line for the game on Action network website. Duke is a 30.5 pt favorite, and the over/under is at 132.5.

I am going with Duke 81-50. I mean there's nothing wrong with that score, right? Game is a 5:30 tip on ACC NETWORK, Hopefully no Wes Durham or Cory Alexander. OFC

Duke by a lot. I would like to see Lively play well, Mitchell build on his progress since the last game, Whitehead play well, and Schutt hit a few shots. Would like to see Reeves get some minutes. And Catchings. And we stay healthy.

Last edited:
Duke by a lot. I would like to see Lively play well, Mitchell build on his progress since the last game, Whitehead play well, and Schutt hit a few shots. Would like to see Reeves get some minutes. And Catchings. And we stay healthy.
All of this would make it quite a day in Cameron! OFC

Reactions: christophero
Roach out. Hopefully he's fine and just precautionary since we have bunch days off till next game

These games tell us nothing, as we will just have our way with them. Fun to watch I guess. Can get Whitehead more reps.
Lively off to a good start. 4 points 4 rebounds. Proctor with 5.
11-2 lead.
Now 16-4.
18-6. Lively with 6. Great to see.
Whitehead looks off again.

Last edited:
I think Lively is more important to this team than Whitehead, as we are deep on the wing. Whitehead looks raw. I get he was out, but this is game 8 or 9 for him. Still, he looked good against Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT