ADVERTISEMENT

Duval

We're clearly a better team when we have a better version of Duval. If we get that, we're going to be tough to beat.

I still maintain, though, and not trying to sound like a broken record here, that free throws are going to play a huge part in whether we can get where we need to go. As is almost always the case, it's going to be free throws that will win or lose at least one game in the NCAAT. We saw it last Saturday against Virginia. Our big guys are what they are at the line, but they're also capable free throw shooters. We just have to hope they're capable when it counts most.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Will be much tougher to make those free-throws in the 65K seat Alamodome than in Cameron, not including any final-four pressure.
I still got faith though.

All of you, dj, cd and jwill are on point. jwill I forgot how much more difficult those sight lines can be in those cavernous domes...

OFC

Reactions: jwill133
All of you, dj, cd and jwill are on point. jwill I forgot how much more difficult those sight lines can be in those cavernous domes...

OFC
Luckily they did away with the football stadiums in the Sweet16/ Elite 8. Playing in that stupid Houston dome almost cost us the 2015 Utah Sweet 16 game, Justise saved us.

Luckily they did away with the football stadiums in the Sweet16/ Elite 8. Playing in that stupid Houston dome almost cost us the 2015 Utah Sweet 16 game, Justise saved us.
Well to be fair, Utah had to shoot in the same dome.

Well to be fair, Utah had to shoot in the same dome.
Valid. They were a sluggish, slow the game down, play through the big-man Poeltl team though. Safe to say, their only chance was to have a game in the 60's, which happened. The poor shooting was definitely to their benefit, they got 18 offensive rebounds, we got 8. We survived.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT