ADVERTISEMENT

Paper Tickets?

Dec 29, 2023
I just bought some Duke men's basketball tickets on StubHub and it said they were paper tickets that would be delivered in the mail. I was under the impression that Duke has gone to all mobile tickets for games. Does anyone know if this is the case, or if they still have some paper tickets?

I thought it was all mobile. I’m sure you can go into your stub hub account and change to mobile delivery

I think if it's a paper ticket, though, they wouldn't be able to digitize that. I've gone back in and looked at the stuck point listings for Duke games, and most of the ticket listings are for mobile, but there does seem to be a significant number that are paper tix.

I think if it's a paper ticket, though, they wouldn't be able to digitize that. I've gone back in and looked at the stuck point listings for Duke games, and most of the ticket listings are for mobile, but there does seem to be a significant number that are paper tix.
Is there any way to pick them up at like a "Will Call" area? Mail seems like it could take a little longer.

That said, I've been to several Duke games this season, even in NY against Baylor, and they were all mobile.

Is there any way to pick them up at like a "Will Call" area? Mail seems like it could take a little longer.

That said, I've been to several Duke games this season, even in NY against Baylor, and they were all mobile.
Unfortunately no, StubHub pretty much just tells you how you're going to receive them and doesn't give a lot of options. Game isn't for a while, so I'm not worried about getting them on time. Just wanted to make sure it was legit. Obviously, it isn't if there are no more physical tickets at all. I've bought plenty of paper tickets for Duke games through StubHub, as recently as the 2021 season, without any trouble. So as long as I can find some sort of verification that those tickets are still a thing, I'd feel fine about it.

Reactions: timo0402
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT