ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It’s always the worst teams in the league that have our number...are we overlooking them? Somebody help me with this... I wasn’t drinking tonight now I’m pouring a bourbon

Honestly, I never complain about refs, but the play when Goldwire got tackled really deflated me.

For us to win a title the things that need to start happening in no particular order:
1) O’connell learns how to stay in front of guards
2) Hurt figures out when to switch on D
3) Moore stops pressing to increase his draft stock and let’s the game come to him
4) Goldwire controls his nerves
5) Stanley brings the energy
6) Jack White hits 40% of his threes
7) Javin is aware on D
8) Joey takes the open shots and moves his feet on D

I’ll pull for this team every game as always, but there’s an inconsistency that hasn’t been solved and won’t be at this point. They will run into a 2nd or 3rd round buzzsaw because they won’t be up and the opponent will be foaming at the mouth seeing the Duke jersey.

Honestly, I never complain about refs, but the play when Goldwire got tackled really deflated me.
I don’t disagree he got tackled and probably should have been a foul but he had not contact before he dropped the pass. Should have caught it and probably would have gotten a call. Just my opinion

For us to win a title the things that need to start happening in no particular order:
1) O’connell learns how to stay in front of guards
2) Hurt figures out when to switch on D
3) Moore stops pressing to increase his draft stock and let’s the game come to him
4) Goldwire controls his nerves
5) Stanley brings the energy
6) Jack White hits 40% of his threes
7) Javin is aware on D
8) Joey takes the open shots and moves his feet on D
Don't care how they do it, just win 6 in a row.

It looks like no one on Duke really wants to take a shot...except Tre. If we're to win, he'll probably have to carry us on offense

OFC

Another player with a career high against us, imagine that

Tre literally has no trust in any of these guys scoring.

We are going to slide to the 3 line, still a lot of basketball left to play but I just do not understand this team.

If we lose this game will a “good” Duke team have worse losses during the season than this one?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT