ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Joey Baker. He can only help us. I love it. He can play his way into game shape by the tourney. Was wondering why this didn't happen sooner. I'm sure coach was looking/hoping for more from Jack.

Zion is out and all of a sudden plays are going to guys we’ve never run shots to and players are getting a chance to actually be involved offensively. Would’ve been nice to develop the rest of the team in November instead of February. Nobody can score consistently besides barret and Zion and it’s deeply troubling.

Reactions: BlueDevils725
I agree....that’s why I’m not a fan of two in the game simultaneously that can’t score - Goldwire and Jav...good defensively but zero ZERO threat to score. Much prefer Bolden

We used to use the weave to create motion but it seems we now just stand and pass....need more movement to break up their zone

Zion is out and all of a sudden plays are going to guys we’ve never run shots to and players are getting a chance to actually be involved offensively. Would’ve been nice to develop the rest of the team in November instead of February. Nobody can score consistently besides barret and Zion and it’s deeply troubling.
We do have a bad habit of coaching up our 5 *'s and leaving our other guys to be. It's not even deniable at this point. Syracuse is not a good team, if they beat us twice I'm going to be disgusted.

Reactions: ioliva
Hopefully we get Zion back and Baker finds his rhythm. At worst we'll be the 2 seed no one wants to play.

I'm a few minutes behind....tre Jones your best 3 is the corner...please stop the others

That’s my bad. Asking someone with no athletic history to understand how athletes think. Guessing Nate James isn’t that bright either since he’s said he wish he had one more year

Will do. Please hold your breath until that happens. :)

Reactions: dbav
We do have a bad habit of coaching up our 5 *'s and leaving our other guys to be. It's not even deniable at this point. Syracuse is not a good team, if they beat us twice I'm going to be disgusted.

Yup. I know next year is far away but I’m deeply concerned for next year. Yeah, we got Carey, but who else?

Who knew delaurier could play like this though?

Keep it at 3. Let's take it in the second half.

That’s my bad. Asking someone with no athletic history to understand how athletes think. Guessing Nate James isn’t that bright either since he’s said he wish he had one more year

It must be tough!

Sorry Jay, that was not a shooting foul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT