ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

No bolden yet, no jack white, Joey Baker is playing. Is this April fools day?

Is anyone else worried about Baker being in as a sign that Zion is done? I'm really just asking. I sure hope not.

Maybe Baker playing is a result of seeing us without Zion...we needed more scoring and the bench couldnt get it done..a 4th scorer maybe....doesnt mean Zion isnt coming back, but its a least a nod to a plan B

Reactions: QC Dukie
We need Bolden in the game. He a least can block shots and has some offensive game. Javin has no offense!!!
OFC

He’s not burning his red shirt.... he has 4 games to play without burning it. This is K deciding whether to burn it, I think.

I don't think Joey playing has anything to do with Zion...or not much...Zion will be back fairly soon. I think K decided that this team is going to need some more shooters going forward, and Joey can shoot.

OFC

Is there any rules that allow Joey Baker to play in this game without it throwing away his red shirt?

How do you know he isn't ready? I like it. Had to make some kind of a change. He hasn't even settled in yet and you're kicking him out of the game.

I may be overreacting but he made a terrible pass turnover and didn’t step up on D a play later. Maybe it’s rust. We will see. Bad first impression.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT