ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PORTLAND STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Nice, enjoy! Is today’s game not at the Mood Center? I was in Portland last weekend for work and saw several advertisements that I thought said it was at the Mood Center - and I didn’t do any real research on it so it’s certainlh possible I botched that one lol.
No, it's next door at Veterans Memorial. We'll be at Moda for the rest of the tourney, though.

Reactions: PHXDukie
I love listening to Bill Walton call other people's games, but would hate it if he ever called ours.

They can’t miss..it won’t last..Duval needs to shore up right now...to many turnovers

Portland State playing 40 minutes of hell aka Arkansas Razorback... Duke will still win

We need to take all our timeouts at the same time...

As soon as Alex comes in he scores and get an assist.

Portland St. just beating us on both ends of the floor right now.

They are playing like a young team right now. They will realize they have to bring it every game when u have Duke strapped across your chest

Wendell hasn’t taken a shot and is looking crazy pissed on the bench...I’m sure he can’t wait to come back in and make an impact. Dude looks hungry hope for a monster 2nd half while finishing the 1st strong!

I hope this is not one of those games where we get outplayed by a lesser opponent but its not looking good so far. Duke get your asses in gear please.

Wendell hasn’t taken a shot and is looking crazy pissed on the bench...I’m sure he can’t wait to come back in and make an impact. Dude looks hungry hope for a monster 2nd half while finishing the 1st strong!

He's in K's doghouse. I'm hearing transfer rumors.

Let’s play defense, that is what is going to change this game. Way too many points allowed

This is getting scary! Port st looking legit, and will not go away! Funny how free throw struggles can effect so many areas! GOTTA clean that up

These kids are playing out of their minds right now, we’ll see if they can keep this up for 40 minutes...

LETS GO DUKE!!

Down five and other team is setting the nets on fire...without Bolden this team is down double digits right now...

Reactions: sheyduke
We are watching them drive to the basket and score or watching them pop a three. K will chew some butt at halftime.

This game I can't tell who's the better team but Duke looks gassed and Portland state looks well matured

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT