ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

How many put backs has UNC made . It's automatic. Lucky to be down by just 8. Make the adjustments and come out with a run and some stops. OFC

Our rebounding is so shameful. Does anybody want a piece of the rock? This is horrible.

Every old squirrel finds a nut every now and then, maybe it's UNCs time

Adjustments will be made! Quick as all hell half!

For the life of me I cannot understand our 2-3 zone. We extend it way to far. Make Carolina shoot it from 23 feet and see what happens.

Microcosm of the issues this season - lack of depth and size to rebound, point guard play and inconsistent shooting - we've won 22 so far so maybe its the recipe for 23! These kids dont quit so you never know

How is this K's fault? Is he playing? UNC went small they hit shots they go big they make shots. This looked more like UNC just going for the ball more but unless obi and big V are gonna come in who you got coming off the bench beside Luke and Jeter? We are just gonna have to lay it all out in the second half and Jeter is a freshman who should have played more the first half of the year to prepare him for the grind of the second half and without Amile we are just limited on the glass oh and Ingram got two fouls who is rather have the entire second half then have him get a third in the first.

Well guys, it was almost expected. Nothing on the offensive end (rebounding) has changed. We do not crash the boards, contrary to popular belief.
Now, for the good news, we should have been blown out by now, but we're still here! We just need to be more decisive with the ball, go at them, and hopefully heat up in the 2nd half. I haven't seen the fight that I expected from Duke, so that, along with the halftime adjustments, will get us started in the second half. This is why we play 2 halves! I'll just say it now; Battle, Battle, Battle.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

We just need more effort and UNC will poop their pants!!

I would like to see everyone on UNC covered this half!

I really don't know how we beat the baby blue cheaters in Chapel Hill unless it was Roy's coaching which of course it was.

Winning that game is the reason we are playing with house money. We're only down 8. I know it can turn into down 15 pretty quick. But we have an opportunity to gain control of this game. Hopefully we do.

Man I wish we would had Ben Simmons this year, what a waste of talent at LSU.

How about Dukes shots just go in. We have done nothing to make UNC change their game plan and Johnson isn't even killing us in the first half like he did at their place. It's a balance effort for them tonight

Rebounding is hustle and getting position, plumlee let his guy go by 2-3 times early, either rebound or its over

A lot of rebounding is effort. Right now UNC has much more than us.

Our SF AND C need to dig deep for some boards. 6'5 jones could help also

If we can keep this within 6 points with 3 minutes to go, I like our chances.
the Holes will buckle under pressure!

Reactions: Dad2ze
2 chances to get a stop and can't get the ball....crazy....Ingram gets a 3rd because we can't get a ball that we have position for

How is this K's fault? Is he playing? UNC went small they hit shots they go big they make shots. This looked more like UNC just going for the ball more but unless obi and big V are gonna come in who you got coming off the bench beside Luke and Jeter? We are just gonna have to lay it all out in the second half and Jeter is a freshman who should have played more the first half of the year to prepare him for the grind of the second half and without Amile we are just limited on the glass oh and Ingram got two fouls who is rather have the entire second half then have him get a third in the first.

Guess you didn't read my first few posts: Jeter and mp worked. K went away from it. It's on him IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT