ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs GT 2

We came out flat, Tech shot lights out and we looked weak and vulnerable. Jon will get them straightened out and we will pull away. Gosh why can’t we just come out and dominate weaker teams??

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Ball movement went stale. Flip was as bad the last part of the half as he was hot at the beginning.
Our guards are not getting it done. At least two of them need to help take some pressure off Flip.

Reactions: sheyduke and ioliva
It's been a while since I've known a guy named Ebenezer.
Hopefully we don't get Scrooged tonight.

Staring down the barrel of another really bad loss for the resume. Come out of the half with zero intensity like the first half

Reactions: sheyduke
Get the four guard line up off the court . You have Stewart put him in he can’t do any worse .
GT is literally thriving due to the four guard let’s look for Flip line up .

Reactions: jeffrey236
GT playing a huggy bear/Pitino special perfectly. Rough it up and when the refs whistle you on it, b!tch and get called for nothing...

We talk about how you don’t see kids like Stewart, Power and Reeves in practice and how we don’t see what the coaches see.
I’m not a coach but if your guards can’t buy a shot and your big is not stopping GT’s big from missing a floater , you put in another big at least to help .

would like to think JS would make some adjustment on defence vs just being killed by the P&R

We talk about how you don’t see kids like Stewart, Power and Reeves in practice and how we don’t see what the coaches see.
I’m not a coach but if your guards can’t buy a shot and your big is not stopping GT’s big from missing a floater , you put in another big at least to help .
Jon made a good adjustment.

We just need to grind out a win. This ain't the 99 team. Blakes with some hard nosed play.
Ugh comon guys.
Young has been solid.
Roach injured. (knee)
Now down 2 starters.

Last edited:
Hope Roach is not badly injured. Young with 8 and 8. Ugh close game. if we do win we won the turnover battle 13 to 4. All other stats pretty even.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT