ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs GT 2

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
📍 Cameron indoor
⏰ 5:00 pm
📺 ACCN

Revenge game! The only L we get to avenge (in the regular season that is) happens tonight. I gotta assume the boys will be jacked up for this one as will the crowd.

Since beating Duke the rambling wreck hasn’t won a conference game m. That should make us very proud LOL.

Duke is favored by a lot!

Duke-90
GT-60

I'll be shocked an awed if we don't witness a full on beatdown today. Redemption game, at Cameron, and Duke's been rolling. I like Duke by a lot, and I hope to see our bench play big minutes in the second half.

Duke 92
GT 58

On paper this should be an easy win, but it doesn't always play out that way. This team has been on a roll, is at home and should win comfortably.
Duke 82
GT 70
Would like to see Stewart and Power get some PT other than the last 5 minutes.
Win and we should be back in the top 10.
I'm not sure GT will roll over like Pitt did. But then again they have not played well lately.
Would like to see Proctor get it going.
The only way it is close is if we take them lightly and GT feels disrespected. But I can't see us losing to them twice.

Last edited:
The injury bug has been on this team since Irving in '11. I still think we win. But it's potentially a tough one. Mark's defense is irreplaceable.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
we are better when the ball moves and the shot is within the flow...seems we have forgotten that since the 8 min mark..

Reactions: sheyduke
When everyone says "we're going to roll them" we do the opposite. You can set your watch to it. Still think we win, but will be a battle.
But GT is making Duke play their style of play

Gtech are shooting well...Flip hasnt hit a bucket in forever but that hasnt stopped him shooting!

disappointing first half...didnt really show any energy at the defensive end to stop the Gtech momentum and then our offense became Flip centric..and it didnt work.

Not the half we expected. GT shooting lights out. Seems like Flip is afraid of getting his shot blocked and playing soft.

They seem to match up well with us. Still think we win by 10, but Mitchell out doesn't help. With Mitchell out teams can double Flip.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT