ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs GT 2

My bad you guys. Started by watching the game. We play like crap when i watch. A lot better when i listen.

As for Roach, tell-tale signs it was cramping.

We really see how important MM is for defense. Not a great game for McCain. His first take from three he had sone space. Not a bad shot if you have to but so early in the clock, GT comes down and nails a three. Not good.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
My bad you guys. Started by watching the game. We play like crap when i watch. A lot better when i listen.

As for Roach, tell-tale signs it was cramping.

We really see how important MM is for defense. Not a great game for McCain. His first take from three he had sone space. Not a bad shot if you have to but so early in the clock, GT comes down and nails a three. Not good.
Roach is fine

What was with the officiating? Kyle gets creamed on the inside and nothing called. But then Foster whistled for two cheap ones. MM t'd up at GT, but GT chirps when Duke at the line and the GT player flexes and stares down our player after a throwdown and nothing.

They need to institute the foul challenge rule the NBA has...

Good news is we have a week til our next game.
According to the AP article Roach and Mitchell are both knee issues. Hopefully minor.

So you don't understand the game, can't analyze what you're watching, and get angry when basketball discussions happen?
Oh I can, but you're a troll who has outlasted thier welcome- which wasn't much in the first place. Why do you come to this page as a Cheat fan? Cmon now, guru Gary- just leave.

Flip has 30 and 13 and people say for him to step up. Cmon now. He is far from perfect but my goodness. Thankful he plays for Duke. A W is a W.
He had an awesome game. His 2nd half adjustments and points looked vastly different then the first half. Now I would also say the defense of Young and Blakes helped him out. Their presence allowed him to play relaxed and not forced.

He had an awesome game. His 2nd half adjustments and points looked vastly different then the first half. Now I would also say the defense of Young and Blakes helped him out. Their presence allowed him to play relaxed and not forced.
Agreed!

he was much better second half, first half he wasnt helping us on either end. He's a enigma...looks like a lottery pick at times and then looks like a rookie at times. Would love to see some consistency but it appears we are going to ride the Flip train one way or another.

Last edited:
Jon's comments after the game don't give me much hope that Roach and Mark will be on the court next Saturday. But hopefully, they'll both make quick recoveries.

Reactions: jamsession2
Yea I noticed MM injury in the Pitt game and asked about it. We certainly need those two cause even easy W’s at home are not guaranteed especially without all of your players.

Well we all know the update we will get by Wednesday...they are day to day and will do everything to get better.

If both are out for Pitt- not good.

I think we can beat Pitt without those 2 but we need them for the stretch run. Jon looked a little sad when asked about Mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT