ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I can't pick. I'm with Crank_it. This is going to be a war. Have some medical testing coming up so a win tonight would make this past week all the more better. Either win or lose, I'm still a Blue Devil. Give me hell boys.

GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!!!

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Stressful for sure. It's pretty important for both teams, mostly for Duke though. The difference between 4th and 5th place is significantly different than the difference between 1st and 2nd.

Stressful for sure. It's pretty important for both teams, mostly for Duke though. The difference between 4th and 5th place is significantly different than the difference between 1st and 2nd.

From that standpoint, I agree. But I'd be a whole lot nervous if we hadn't already beat them. I think there's more pressure on UNC though. We're kind of in their heads right now.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I'm still a wreck, someone tell me it's gonna be ok

Hey ole' buddy, JC is still for ya'! It' going to be a battle, but just keep in mind how proud you have to be of these Duke kids. No chance tonight, Tarholes out for revenge, they are loaded, and we are short handed. Win or lose, it's been a fun season thanks to these kids, and they have done nothing but Battle, Battle, Battle! Oh yeah, no matter what happens, it's Gonna be OK.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
From that standpoint, I agree. But I'd be a whole lot nervous if we hadn't already beat them. I think there's more pressure on UNC though. We're kind of in their heads right now.

Yes. That's why I feel like Duke is playing with house money. But the fact that this game is very important other than the fact that we are playing uNC makes it that much more stressful leading up to the game.

I have a feeling Ingram is gonna go off tonight. I really think if we stay out of foul trouble it's going to come down to the last possession and our like our chances with Ol Roy on the sidelines.

Will Roy call timeout? He said he would do it differently if he could do it over, no he said he would do the same thing. Hell I don't know and neither does his players. LOL!

This is going to be a tough one guys... I'm a bit nervous. We need to come out of the gates firing and hopefully hitting. Let's go DUKE!!

If we are going to shoot like this, it's going to get ugly! Someone needs a hot hand! Let's go boys!!!!

OFC

We need to stop taking such terrible quick shots

Well, looks like I'm in the same boat, holla back when DT does at least one thing right .

Reactions: pisgah101
It seems like the game plan is don't get beat on transition... any shot missed is just going up be plumlee hitting the glass... We gotta settle down and try just driving the ball... Shots will start falling

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT