ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I was finishing my seafood meal and decided to try my ESPN app again. The game actually came on when Tre was shooting his Ft’s in regulation. He missed the second one and hit The Shot. I actually forgot where I was and let out a big yell. I went out to parking lot and watched OT. Unbelievable. Just pissed that I only set the dvr to record an extra 30 minutes!

Reactions: Neners
And all of those “fans” who talked smacked about Wendell before his injury. Glad he was back for this game!
Wendell is our Swiss Army knife. He makes mistakes, needs to learn to pass when he drives, but then he’ll turn around and get a key rebound, or make a nice basket. Like the last one. Lol
We definitely are better with him.

Duke’s Math Dept. is going wild right now:

hEiAKRh.gif

Reactions: dbav
Guys I predicted we would lose this this morning and dont think I have ever done that...Just had bad feeling and TV Teddy was there of course....

So proud of these guys, without Vernon, Cassius, they never relented in their attack. Tre Jones kept attacking, attacking!!!!Thanks fellas you made an old man very very happy!

OFC

So, I have been a Die Hard Duke Basketball Fan since 1985 & this may be the most unexpected W that I have seen in real time... Down by 10+pts with a few minutes to go? Seeing a 5pt lead evaporate in OT to being down by 3pts & UNC has the ball wt approx 15 seconds left, on the road, at the Dean Dome, & WE get the W? Trey Jones was Outstanding & The Duke Blue Devil's refused to to Lose - Just WOW, Trey Jones was Outstanding! Let's Go Duke!!!

Sky, didn't we sort of have this discussion last game about how you need to get the money there in time? You are going to cause some serious tension on this board between members if you keep doing this man lol. For the love of our fan base, can you look at other means to get the money there faster? I'm willing to assist if called upon.
Youngsters like you are not seasoned enough to handle those type of responsibilities.Maybe in about fifteen years lol

I've probably been a fan as long as you have and if you don't agree with someone does it automatically mean they aren't a fan? Guess so lol
Give yourself a batman cookie to go with that cup of BS. I could care less how long you been a fan, just shows you been whining for that long. Now get in bed, get some sleep so you can wake up to see if you had a bad dream and Duke really didn't win. GN

Give yourself a batman cookie to go with that cup of BS. I could care less how long you been a fan, just shows you been whining for that long. Now get in bed, get some sleep so you can wake up to see if you had a bad dream and Duke really didn't win. GN

Sure whatever you say slick because you tell me what to do

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT