ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Sure whatever you say slick because you tell me what to do
OIP.9iPozPf9_CREWhTG72YeEAHaE8

Maybe tonight’s game will shed a little light on why we don’t throw in the towel around here until it’s over, ESPECIALLY NOT IN THE FIRST DAMN HALF ! Look. It’s really aggravating when the team you love is down, but to have to communicate with your fellow fans amidst 3 or 4 negative Nancy’s who constantly whine , bitch and moan the entire game because we get down 6 or 8 or 10 points is really aggravating. Try and PULL for your team to win. If they lose , then litter the thread with your borish drivel.

Maybe tonight’s game will shed a little light on why we don’t throw in the towel around here until it’s over, ESPECIALLY NOT IN THE FIRST DAMN HALF ! Look. It’s really aggravating when the team you love is down, but to have to communicate with your fellow fans amidst 3 or 4 negative Nancy’s who constantly whine , bitch and moan the entire game because we get down 6 or 8 or 10 points is really aggravating. Try and PULL for your team to win. If they lose , then litter the thread with your borish drivel.

I like all of these words and the order in which they are presented.

I will say it. I wish we played all game like we do during that last minute when we are down. We have the talent. It’s just turning the key and letting it out.

Reactions: Neners

They were pulling for their team......but they LOST!!

Serious man, let it go. If you’re a true fan, you should be elated and not bitching after this great come back.
I'm done with it until the next time it happens with the same old ones. Trust me, being born and raised in NC, I'm more than elated, believe that. But it won't stop me from calling out BS either. Don't make me wrong or right. Just consistent. I'm about to watch every highlight I can until this classic game is played again hopefully tomorrow.

Bump

This was the first Duke/UNC game I have been able to watch with my son. At least the first half, because he's only 5. He's a tremendous motivation for me to stay positive, never complain about the officiating, and focus on the next play. He has trouble understanding why it is that I root for Duke because I was born there, but I'll keep working on that.

Our chances didn't look good when I had to put him to bed. The game was paused and I put myself on a social media quarantine. About 45 minutes behind reality, I finished watching the game. My wife came home in overtime and we both witnessed the winning shot together while our son slept soundly upstairs.

Go Duke and GTHC, GTH!

And the player that made the winning basket in both gsmes wore #0. OFC
I didn’t think about the fact that they both wore/wear #0
I'm done with it until the next time it happens with the same old ones. Trust me, being born and raised in NC, I'm more than elated, believe that. But it won't stop me from calling out BS either. Don't make me wrong or right. Just consistent. I'm about to watch every highlight I can until this classic game is played again hopefully tomorrow.
They’ll be showing a replay on ESPNU at midnight EST
I wonder if we will have hangover vs Fla state? A game like this takes a lot out of the players.....and ME!!
Especially when there’s only 2 days between this game and that game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT