ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Re-watching and in the stress of yesterday I really lost perspective on how fantastic Carey was in the first half. The only effective offense we had and he stayed poised and delivered.

Reactions: dbav
I already commented, groupie. Keep on and when I become coach you will be banned from coming to games. Don’t act like you wasn’t looking for my opinion hahaha
Hey that was a A B QC conversation lol, D your ass back to UMB clown. :)

Bilas has been whining about the refs basically every game this year. Having said that, it definitely seems as if officiating across the board has been really bad this year.

Reactions: DukeDenver
I don’t even know how to take billy beach boy Bilas. I don’t know if he’s trying not to be biased or ??? Either way he comes off to me like a tube steak and 2 ball salad smothered in sweaty underwear. Lol he just says the dumbest stuff sometimes. And I (think) it’s him trying not to be biased... IF not he’s an idiot. Either way F him, I don’t care if he played for Duke or not. The dudes mad annoying. “That’s the stupidest rule ever. The opposing coach should never be able to choose who shoots the FTs in that situation” Also like someone else said he just highlights everything that goes Dukes way that’s questionable and you hear crickets when something’s blatantly wrong that doesn’t go Dukes way. Dudes just like a damn bug buzzing in your ear the entire game.

I think I’m going to try to make a bet wiry a buddy of mine later this season. It’s my buddy that I’ve mentioned on here several times that we’ll tag each other on Facebook whenever Duke or UNC loses but I haven’t really tagged him that much this season just because they’ve lost so many games that it’s not as much fun trash talking with him this season. Last night he made the comment that we’re overrated and won’t make it past the first round of the NCAA Tournament, so later this season I’m going try to get him to make a bet that if we make it past the first round then he can’t post anything on Facebook about Duke until after the 20201-21 season is over and if we don’t make it past the first round of the NCAA Tournament then I won’t post anything on Facebook about UNC until after the 2020-21 season is over. Something tells me that he’ll be too chicken to take the bet. lol

Reactions: skysdad
Let me know who wins!!
-K didn’t have the team prepared
-Tre played awful
-cheats wanted it more
-Tre isn’t clutch like Tyus
-Alex can’t make a perimeter shot
-Wendell is non existent
-gonna get blown out

just trying to save you time by putting the game thread HAWT takes all in one place.

I also thought this just should’ve been out of bounds on Platek. And that Stanley got fouled on the shot. But no whining from the Bilastrator about either of those misses.
I still think it was ridiculous when he had a hissy fit when a charge was called on UNC and he said that he wishes refs would stop calling charges but then either the next play or the play after that a charge was called on Duke but he didn’t say a word about it.

I’m sure that everyone has seen the post that has been on Facebook numerous times over the years comparing Duke and UNC in overall wins, NCAA Championships and ACC Championships and other head to head stats, well there’s a new one going around Facebook where they’ve include “NBA rings” and “NBA first round draft picks” as if players winning championship in the NBA really has anything to do with them going to UNC.

Reactions: Quavarius
I was purposely trying to be tacky/funny btw....I thought it was pretty damn slick myself. I meant ”clown” though;)

What a game!I. I was at a Junior A.hockey game so had to DVR it and watched when I got home,unreal come back,everything fell into place perfectl.I cant remember the last time I screamed so loud!

Any other video views of the Dean Dome after we hit the game winner? All I can find is the zoomed in shot of our group celebrating on the floor. Is there any wider angle, like total floor shot? Crowd shots ?

I was purposely trying to be tacky/funny btw....I thought it was pretty damn slick myself. I meant ”clown” though;)
No that’s just you. Nothing wrong with that. I welcome you and the other groupies I have. I do this to make y’all proud to say “I was on his jock long before everyone else” hahaha

No that’s just you. Nothing wrong with that. I welcome you and the other groupies I have. I do this to make y’all proud to say “I was on his jock long before everyone else” hahaha
You’re a sad little girl I swear. You got a boygina....can’t even say man “hahaha” :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You’re a sad little girl I swear. You got a boygina....can’t even say man “hahaha” :rolleyes:
But you’re a man that randomly brings up another man to get attention from a man. Then you weren’t even man enough to tag me in that message. Men don’t do things like that. You’re a new one to my fan club so I was just acknowledging your groupie status after you brought me up. Now you’re rolling your eyes like a woman. Smh. The softness is alarming

But you’re a man that randomly brings up another man to get attention from a man. Then you weren’t even man enough to tag me in that message. Men don’t do things like that. You’re a new one to my fan club so I was just acknowledging your groupie status after you brought me up. Now you’re rolling your eyes like a woman. Smh. The softness is alarming
Playtimes over. Stand on up from the fetal position and wipe ya self off, im done with you now sista. You’re a weak minded sensitive mf who has an established fan/ groupie whatever club on a message board..telling me I’m soft lol..Should I “send you a pm through email to settle this like men”? Lol I tell you what when you gonna be at a Duke game? Wasn’t a question, I can smell your boygina from here. You ain’t about that life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT