ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

They’re showing a couple of Duke/FSU games on ESPNU. The game that’s on right now is a regular season game from 2012 and then the next game comes on at 5 and is from the 2012 ACC Tournament. Unfortunately both are games that Duke lost which it’s kind of crappy that they’re only showing games that we lost. I think that if they’re going to show 2 old games then they should show 1 game that each team won.

They’re showing a couple of Duke/FSU games on ESPNU. The game that’s on right now is a regular season game from 2012 and then the next game comes on at 5 and is from the 2012 ACC Tournament. Unfortunately both are games that Duke lost which it’s kind of crappy that they’re only showing games that we lost. I think that if they’re going to show 2 old games then they should show 1 game that each team won.

Thought ESPN was pro Duke? What up with that?

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Playtimes over. Stand on up from the fetal position and wipe ya self off, im done with you now sista. You’re a weak minded sensitive mf who has an established fan/ groupie whatever club on a message board..telling me I’m soft lol..Should I “send you a pm through email to settle this like men”? Lol I tell you what when you gonna be at a Duke game? Wasn’t a question, I can smell your boygina from here. You ain’t about that life.
You so weak hahaha. You come out the woodworks to try to come off as tough. Never even noticed you on here. But you notice me. You're the female. You wanted my attention. I live in Louisiana. I go to Duke games periodically. I don't do fake arguments on the internet. It's however you want to do it

You so weak hahaha. You come out the woodworks to try to come off as tough. Never even noticed you on here. But you notice me. You're the female. You wanted my attention. I live in Louisiana. I go to Duke games periodically. I don't do fake arguments on the internet. It's however you want to do it
LGdDk9r.png

Ipsychosis lmao

TMI! Dont share the trade secrets. Great video. Gotta love Scheyer and Tre. Just wish Tre would have made that bounce sound a little more random/lucky. Might need it again.

I’m pretty sure, the two people arguing are the same person...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT