ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I know one thing, I better not see flashbacks of Kenny Williams from high school tonight...they better run him off the 3 point line!

Reactions: PixelDevil
I think we need to get some run outs and Trevon in the open court. This team doesn’t score easy enough and loves turning it over.

Missed free throws again, too.

Seems like Trevon is in his own head at the line. Would love to see him hit one and get some confidence back. Bolden doing great things for us as usual.

I actually think the opposite. They missed an opportunity to bury us.
After Javins block, 4-0, we should of extended the lead after a big momentum play, but didn't, then they got comfortable and made me uncomfortable!

Wish Trent would understand it is ok to pass the ball instead of shooting every time.

bagley not reading the play leads to a dunk....nice
He's lost in the zone defense...covers air most of the time

Can’t believe some of the rebounds they’ve gotten so far. Bagley has got to be stronger on he boards for us to win.

It’s a wonder how we aren’t getting creamed honestly. Allen is absolutely killing us he’s got to play better if he’s going to command the offense

Ball movement on offense has to be quicker... ping the ball around and get unc’s defense moving

This is Duke’s bad half, second half they turn it on this game. Settle in and get some shots to fall. Then pound it inside and rebound

Why is javin chucking 3s? I don’t like our shot selection at all let’s get some driving in going on. We got lucky a foul was called on that pass. That’s the second pass that Allen has made that he didn’t need to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT