ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Go Grayson Go. I hope he gets 30 and we win by double digits. But this is The Rivalry and all bets are off.

Reactions: PixelDevil
[QUOTE="carolinablue34, post: 11249890, member: 22/ quote/

We’ve only won twice there since Hansbrough left. [/QUOTE]

#TammyKnew

OFC

Note to berry. You've been in Cameron 3 times already and you think it's gonna be like a high school gym. You must be learning well from hof coach roy williams sticking your foot in you mouth. I'm sure the team has made note of it and the crazies will not let up. OFC

Note to berry. You've been in Cameron 3 times already and you think it's gonna be like a high school gym. You must be learning well from hof coach roy williams sticking your foot in you mouth. I'm sure the team has made note of it and the crazies will not let up. OFC

I prefer to think of it as not being phased by a hostile crowd lol

Am I the only one not as nervous as I should be? I really do feel that UNX doesn’t make as many threes as they did in the first game against our zone. And well also feed Bags and Carter the entire game.

Duke- 89
UNX-73

I really don't care if we win by one or 100, just as long as we get this one. I don't want to see guys standing around watching the ball and waiting for someone else to make a play, just go for it! I pray that the "Basketball Gods" are good to Grayson and Duke tonight, and guide them to victory. Amen
I never give a score, but I will go with Duke by 6.
Go Duke!
OFC

My two year old granddaughter is here and wearing me OUT!! Swinging from my thumbs, climbing up my chest, sliding down my legs.....and she doesn't get tired!! I'm going to be spent before the game starts!'

I think we win comfortably tonight...UNC shot the hell out of the three ball to stay with us last game...our zone has helped us defensively...I think we are better...crazy 3pt shooting not happening tonight for them...

Duke 80
UNC 67

I find it interesting that before every Duke UNC game, ESPN puts up a stat that says the last so many games are split even and the points are close so, but the last 50 games have been lopsided in favor of Duke.

Really hope it's not an ugly game tonight, but I know with Joel Berry in the game, it's virtually impossible.

tumblr_mkn5jb1muh1r3nfi7o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac9192
It's just about game time. Start fast with the lead and never give it up. Put this one away with no doubts the whole game. Beat them so bad that they can't even say anything about the officiating. See you guys at halftime. OFC

Gentleman, it’s about that time. Every fiber of my being wishes for victory for my team tonight.

That being said, as your resident Heel fan, I’ll be around regardless of a win or loss.

Best rivalry in college sports. Let’s do this.

I like that Javin is starting. Good experience for next year. And Duval will be dangerous off the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT