ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS NCAA TOURNAMENT ELITE 8 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Where is Grayson!??? Come on man! We need you boyeeee! Where’s 2015 title game Grayson!? Attack!

He's been effectively running that defense.

I'll take a lead at the half.

I hope we dump it down low more in the second half.

Keep fighting fellas!

Reactions: christophero
Have been pretty hard on him much of this season, but Duval is really carrying us at the moment.

Hopefully this is a case where things are really starting to click and the game is slowing down for him.

When he plays under control and picks his spots, he is as good as advertised. It's when he tries to do too much that the quick sand comes into play.

They are doing a lot right. Need to shoot it better. 3-15 from three at the half. Start hitting more consistently, then watch out!

Have been pretty hard on him much of this season, but Duval is really carrying us at the moment.

Hopefully this is a case where things are really starting to click and the game is slowing down for him.
I have been hard on him as well but he is ballin right now. This is exactly what we need from him.

I’ll take being up after that half. Duval with a nice half. Need some threes to fall in the second.

Duval playing well, now the rest of them need to step up their game.
Gonna be a grind. Self will make some good adjustments, hope we make better ones.

Reactions: pisgah101 and dbav
Allen has been doing really well on defense and has been directing the offense. The double team on Bags has really kept him quiet.

Reactions: dbav
I’m very pleased with how we are doing with Carter having 3 fouls. I’d we can keep the lead until the 10:00 and bring Carter back in, we will win.

Javin did not block the penetration on the last Kansas basket. Duke should be up a lot more than 3 points.

Good first half by two good teams. I thought it was a confidence boost for Duval not getting yanked after a couple of miscues. A confident Duval is great for Duke. We will hit more shots and I don't care if they think KU is "decimating" our zone..they're not. They have very few fast break points and either have to make 23' jumpers or a tough midrange ....our zone is just fine. Shots fall and we pull away.

We looked tight for most of the half. Thankfully Duval played his ass off and we have the luxury of being up 3 as compared to digging out of a hole. We need to come out of half and play like it is the last 4 minutes of the game, that sense of urgency we have all been begging for.

Most of the season we seem to rebound better in the second half. If we win the rebounding battle in the second half I think we win. Hopefully Bags gets going as well.

Carter needs to clear his head at half and join us this half. We will be a monster if he does. Otherwise, Bolden needs his minutes.

Duval playing great! I've been one of biggest critic but man we needed this from him. We gotta get some threes and lazy Bagley to transform into beast Bagley

Reactions: dbav
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT