ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS NCAA TOURNAMENT ELITE 8 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Their big went out was our time to really put it to them...instead it went the other way was disappointing...big 3:00 here...

Grayson and Trent have to be able to knock down that open shot or they gonna stay sagging down on Bags

Man I get not forcing it but we have to get some screens for Bagley to get him some looks! And when he has position get him the ball and cut to the basket!

I hope our bench is ready because the way they calling fouls, we're going to need them! I'll take a 2015 Grayson moment right now, no need to wait until the championship game! Let's go!

Reactions: christophero
Throw it down Duval. Everyone else needs to match this effort.

Younwould think Kansas was up by 20 by the way we're getting "decimated"... tell us who you want to win!

I haven't been ready the thread, so someone may have mentioned this, but I seen a stat that Kansas was a horrible rebounding team....like 314th....and they are killing us on the boards

Where is Grayson!??? Come on man! We need you boyeeee! Where’s 2015 title game Grayson!? Attack!

I'm a little shocked that bagley hasn't broken away from these guys. Duval has made some dumb mistakes but is clearly our teams best offensive option at this point. Huge dunk. We need to go inside more

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT