ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS HARTFORD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
I’m slacking fellas, my bad. Crazy day at work and it slipped my mind.

Nothing personal Show but I’m gonna delete the other. Don’t want to cause any natural shift in the gameday thread ora lol.

Game is a 7pm est tip on ESPN 2 HD.

DUKE BIG!

DUKE BIG!
OFC
I’m slacking fellas, my bad. Crazy day at work and it slipped my mind.

Nothing personal Show but I’m gonna delete the other. Don’t want to cause any natural shift in the gameday thread ora lol.

Game is a 7pm est tip on ESPN 2 HD.

DUKE BIG!
u
I was beginning to think that you got a new job at unc and decided to betray us. LOL OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: FearTheBeard
I don’t remember what score I predicted dammit!!!

Duke 104
Hartford 61

Baby Admiral gets some more PT!

Most of the years when this comes up and someone puts up some outrageous high margin it’s very unlikely to happen. This year when it’s put up and the margin is something like 30 that might be on the low side

Getting close to game time and it looks as though there is no game before ours to screw up our time for once. We might get to screw up unc's though. LOL. Let'go hard through whole game. No let up on the intensity no matter whose playing. See you guys at the half. OFC

Getting close to game time and it looks as though there is no game before ours to screw up our time for once. We might get to screw up unc's though. LOL. Let'go hard through whole game. No let up on the intensity no matter whose playing. See you guys at the half. OFC
I hope our game runs over just to piss off those jackasses over at THR

KVILLE, mine said unofficial. ;) Dang, we laying brick tonight.

This has not been one of our better halves.
We need a 20-0 run to end the half!!!
OFC

This is the kind of shooting that gets you sent home from the dance.

That’s why our defense needs to be just as elite as our offense. On off shooting nights we need to create turnovers and transition opportunities.

Hartford has done a great job dictating pace. They have no shot at winning this game, but they have a shot at keeping it under 20 unless we start shooting better or creating more turnovers.

Jack White is amazing. He should be the poster boy for every Duke player who doesn’t get minutes early in his career.

And he looks just like Avila’s and Alarie when he plays D.

Horrible half of basketball, need to make adjustments. Come out and go on a run to start the second half.

Has this team played a worse half this season? Considering the opponent, I doubt it.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT