ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Just a grind it out game. Someone different stepped up, again. Javin, Matthew, Jordan, and Alex really helped us tonight.
Two of the most maligned guys recently, Javin and Matthew, were 6-6 at the line to close it out.
One thing with this team, you can’t get too high or too down on any of them. At some point, you’ll eat your words.

My heart just can't take any more of these but winning these close gae has to help us get better. You just don't win games with 21 turnovers but we did because we did other things well like good but not great free throw shooting great crunch time free throw shooting. How ' bout that Jordan Goldwire? OFC

That was a good win off a short turnaround. Really good team win. Lots of contributions. I went over to RR and they have i think 6 threads about us. All saying we get all the calls and they didn’t even acknowledge the FSU player being out of bounds.

Big time coaching move by Coach K to go with Javin down the stretch for Defense and leadership on D... had some blocks and made some big free throws. I know a lot of us get on Javin but he stepped up tonight and Coach K showed his knowledge having him in there at crunch time... also big time job by Hirt with the rebound and free throws

You guys crying about foul calls not going your way is the joke of all jokes...the reason everybody else hates you isn't how great your program is...its how big a bunch of pussies your fans and coach are
I can always tell a man's lack of intelligence by how quickly he resorts to throwing around vagina euphemisms to convince the other boys on the playground that his balls have dropped.

Well
I can always tell a man's lack of intelligence by how quickly he resorts to throwing around vagina euphemisms to convince the other boys on the playground that his balls have dropped.
Probably kisses his dad goodnight on the mouth after he brushes his tooth!

Any idea why Jack is not getting any playing time. I noticed that his right hand has been taped the past couple of games. Not like K to sit him that much, usually uses him for toughness on D. Thoughts?

Just a grind it out game. Someone different stepped up, again. Javin, Matthew, Jordan, and Alex really helped us tonight.
Two of the most maligned guys recently, Javin and Matthew, were 6-6 at the line to close it out.
One thing with this team, you can’t get too high or too down on any of them. At some point, you’ll eat your words.
Should be a few here getting on that Jenny Craig diet soon from all the words they had to eat.

He comes over here talking crap with a name like helmetnuts? Yeah, he is definitely missing some and thinks adding any type to his screen names all of a sudden makes himself credible? Must be a hole in the fence at RR.

Reactions: Neners
Complete team win. FSU is tough man, really really tough. They weren’t going to give us that game. We had to make plays for all 40 minutes. Wasn’t perfect or pretty at times, but we hung tough and made enough plays during winning time. Awesome win.

Where were the four horsemen tonight. You know, the ones that only show up when we’re losing?
One's phone wasn't charged up so he couldn't watch, one's dialup connection was out due to all the rain, one had to finish his vegetables first and didn't, and the last one, I forgot to tell him he could get out of the bed now from putting him down sat night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT