ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread- Game 3 Duke vs Kansas

Jon had shortened that bench more then I’d like.. Blake’s hasn’t played enough this half IMO at least I haven’t noticed him.

Liked our fight but not quite today. Flip looked great. We need Whitehead back and a healthy Lively.

Reactions: Duke Blu
Disappointing we didn’t seize the moment but Whitehead is a big time player, who will make a difference. We have a good basketball team. Will take some lumps but they figured out a lot against better competition tonight. Gotta find a way to get more efficient from 3.

They got calls all night. We didn't.
Nah second half we got calls. We screwed ourselves royally going hero ball with silly movement and dumb turnovers. Lively stunk getting lured to the top on so many plays. Could’ve won but we’re young got a lot to work on

Nah second half we got calls. We screwed ourselves royally going hero ball with silly movement and dumb turnovers. Lively stunk getting lured to the top on so many plays. Could’ve won but we’re young got a lot to work on
Stop using the “we’re young” excuse. We choose to be young year after year.

I said in my first post have to contain Wilson and Grady D. Didn’t do that but it’s a learning point . Got to play for forty minutes and Roach needs to know he can’t drive all the time pass but the assist have to come up . I’ll take five points without Whitehead and Livelys only second game .

Nah, we had three and ones called on the floor, and Roach was fouled, making his last basket that should've been one as well. We couldn't breathe on them. Not why we lost, but it was a contributing factor.

Reactions: pisgah101
Very disappointing ending, they just couldn’t close out. 5 points up with 4 minutes left to 5 points down with a minute left. 10 point swing in 3 minutes. I see a lot of ups and downs with this team. Kansas was very beatable too. Lot of work ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT