ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread- Game 3 Duke vs Kansas

Who’s their backcourt senior? Harris and rice is their starting backcourt that’s a red shirt junior and a freshman .

We have an experienced pf as well in young .Duke has Blakes and Grandison in the backcourt coming off the bench . That’s a sophomore and fifth year senior.

Wilson’s average 20 points but in two games he’s also 6/13 from three . You actually think he’s staying around the perimeter all night with two seven footers and a 6’10 big down low? That’s with out putting in Reeves to guard him for foul trouble .
You think Mitchell hasn’t been told to stick to Grady all night and frustrate him ?
They may be experienced but this isn’t a team that’s played three to four years together just like Duke . It’s going to be a hard fought game but it’s not going to be a blow out .
??? What is that all about?

Kevin McCullar Jr. is a senior. He started tonight and last game. Pay attention.

I don’t know what your issue is. Maybe go read the post. Where did I talk about Mitchell and matchups? And my not thinking someone could match up with someone?

The whole post was about their experience. All I did was correct your take on who started at guard for them and discuss their experience. That was all I was noting after you incorrectly reacted to another poster about their experience.

Now Go Duke!

Last edited:
We're down 8 already. Comon guys. These guys look better than South Carolina Upstate. Down 11. Welcome to the big leagues Jon. Hey guys this is what good D looks like.

Stagnant offense and rebounding needs work. Three Duke players under the Basket and Wilson still comes up with it. Kansas is keeping this game close with their turnovers on shots.

The flop call was bs. But …

Not sure what Proctor is doing? Does he think he is Kobe Bryant?

Amazing that these guys never seem to realize the percentages on dribble and shoot 3s are far lower than catch and shoot 3s. And it’s especially lower on fall away 3s!

This might be a long night if things don't change and quickly. I have no doubt this will be a top 10-15 team by year's end, but we're going to lose some early.

whistles going one way at the moment..hopefully that evens out. Not being smart on the offensive end so far

As if we weren’t bad enough, the refs are just going to make shit up over and over..

Defense gonna gave to keep us in this game because i dont know where the offense is going to consistently come from.

Proctor needs to hit the weights he looks like a little kid. He'll get there but it's gonna be a process. Young and Roach look good. We need someone else to step up.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT