ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread- Game 3 Duke vs Kansas

We are not as physical as we were last year. Getting Whitehead back will help, but still. Guys like Mark, Theo, Banchero, Keels, Aj, and Moore. They were men.
Young, Roach, Blakes, and Whitehead will be those guys this year. I think Grandison is a dog too, but his offense hasn't translated yet. We miss Keels when it comes to Proctor. Though I do think Proctor can be good for us this year at some point.

Last year is last year. This team has the rotational pieces to play physical it’s on them to do it .

Proctor is going to be fine. He reclassed and came early . The kid has the talent just has to play with in himself . I think he’s being too unselfish.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Last year is last year. This team has the rotational pieces to play physical it’s on them to do it .

Proctor is going to be fine. He reclassed and came early . The kid has the talent just has to play with in himself . I think he’s being too unselfish.
This!

Enter the real proctor . When he hit that three he demanded the ball from Roach. These guys including Roach has to know to talk on offense and pass the ball

Bilas comparing Mitchell to weneyan Gabriel 😂

This team has fight. Flip coming out!

Flip ain't coming back people. He looks great. So nice to be putting it to these cheaters and squealers. We need to get Roach a breather.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Good to see proctor sit down after going hero ball and killing momentum

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT