ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET SIXTEEN - DUKE VS OREGON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

low scoring on both sides...down 3 and we have only taken 1 3PT so far...keep it close and you never know

The refs are calling it tight all around. Oregon has to have five personal fouls too. We just don't have the post players to foul.

I think we've settled down just a little...not quite the deer in the headlights like earlier.

OFC

Getting off the thread for a while. Might bring us some luck. OFC

talking about Allen's issues and the need to move on yet they have talked about it for the last 5 mins.....nice!

We are hanging tough! Get Plumlee out before he gets his third foul please!!!

I really wish Plumlee wouldn't leave the paint on defense.. He's going to get a ticky tack foul and/or give up an easy drive to the basket.

Thornton is having all sorts of issues handling the ball. Need someone to calm him down.

Ingram is showing out.. He doesn't play with a lot of emotion, but the plus side of that is, he doesn't seem to get nervous either.

We're finally shaking off the jitters. If we can avoid further foul trouble I think we're going to give the Ducks a run for their money!

OFC

Just keep it close and get to half with no more foul trouble.

K is buying time with the zone for that.

They are battling, but 2-8 from three is not a sustainable model for them. They have to do better than 25%.

Need to get Brooks outa Rhythm, I actually think advantage Duke at this point after 16 mins. Oregon hit us squarely a few times and we're just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT