ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET SIXTEEN - DUKE VS OREGON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

To beat Duke, play a little shifty 3/4 court press and Duke will pee themselves.

Our young guys, except Ingram, 1st sweet 16 game has been a bust for sure and Grayson's second sweet 16 game not much better.

lol! Did I say that? Nope. Never. Not once. But, that's par for the course.

Get over your emotions, maybe stop drinking, go to rehab, and, once again, grow up. The immature drivel that can't handle nuance or disagreement is unbecoming of an adult, here Show. There have been some immature posters on this board, but, I think you're emerging as the champion in that regard.

Awesome and so true

lol! Did I say that? Nope. Never. Not once. But, that's par for the course.

Get over your emotions, maybe stop drinking, go to rehab, and, once again, grow up. The immature drivel that can't handle nuance or disagreement is unbecoming of an adult, here Show. There have been some immature posters on this board, but, I think you're emerging as the champion in that regard.

Kinda like we all said Amile was the next Michael Jordan? Do you read what you write idiot?

Back to basketball - Oregon's physicality is pretty impressive - even their young guys are physical. But, we're only 11 down.

Reactions: Crank_it_loud
You guys that think we are better than Oregon are laughable.

They are better..most every time. They are the reason we can't do anything.

Reactions: Showenuff
I really dislike Thornton.
1468764.jpg

How do you people give into arguing??????? Have you ever watched this Fing tourney not to mention k and duke???? 2 shots away from
This being right where we want it

I rarely drink , retard. Try again. Me you and crank can talk later, let's get back to the game. See if we can beat these over rated Ducks.

Reactions: Dad2ze
3's are the great equalizer we need to start taking more of them

These guys haven't quit on Duke so I don't plan to quit on them. How about a little less of what we aren't doing and a little support for what we're trying to do?

Why can't we just all get along? Nobody expected a sweet 16 run in January.
These kids have gave their all this season. Just struggling tonight, which is painful for everyone. The sun will come up tomorrow. It still ain't over but it's close.

I hope we can grind this down to chance at it, gotta reel it up soon.

6 pts total out of Marshall, Matt and Thornton just isnt enough...need 20+ combined to help alleviate the pressure on the other 3 scorers - balance... Oregon has 15 from the bench so far...

I kinda wish I saw basketball like some of these people that believe Oregon is a good team. That way this season woulda had a few all-time great teams!

Reactions: Dad2ze
My sons been crying and freaking out all game and I'm not sure why. I'm crying and freaking out on the inside.

Is it me or is the foul calling a bit one-sided? It's not why Duke is losing but it seems like they can't get a break.

I agree. Oregon basically is hammering us physically and they are letting that go (which hurts us as they are bigger and stronger). It's clearly called to their advantage.

A couple of defensive stops and a couple of big 3s and we are still in this.

Their length is really bothering us. They close out quick on shooters and recover with their athleticism to disrupt shots. They're not outstanding but they beat us more than we beat them, IMO.

I think the problem with this team is lack of leadership. I think Marshall is a good leader but he is a role player at best. Matt Jones being a great leader is laughable to me. Everyone else on the team are underclassmen. Situations like this are hard to overcome when that is the case.

We could still do it if we get HOT!!
Stranger things have happened..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT