ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Gosh I don’t understand the passive press. Why not full on pressure? Love that we are in a position to steal this game. A couple stops. A couple made threes and we walk out with the W.

I really wish He would sit Goldwire during some critical stretches! Ball seems to always find him in a big transition and,,, well I wish it was in other hands at that time

Reactions: kingbluedevil
if we believe that goldwire is the answer to run this team the outcome pretty much writes itself. Not a knock on him but he isn't an elite guard and the supporting cast isn't elite this year either.

Reactions: germantondevil
Goldwire is a good sub. But with this many minutes the team is what it is. Reminds me of the Tyler Thornton years.

K loves his vets though so Goldwire isn’t going anywhere. So this team will play 4 vs 5 on offense on most nights.

Honestly, we haven’t beaten a good team all season. They better figure it out sooner rather than later.

Reactions: hart2chesson
This VA Tech is probably better than our current squad especially with JJ not back 100%....we have too many holes and too few shooters. The future is bright though.....but this season we may have 9 or 10 losses even with a shortened season.

Reactions: hart2chesson
The bad start just killed us. Gotta figure out how to get better on defense. Let's go 'Cuse. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
Our wins are coppin state, bellarmine and the 3 worst teams in the acc. They need some quality wins or it’s not unrealistic that they don’t make the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT