ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS. UNC- ACC TOURNEY QUARTERS - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Man this is not going well. If not for Allen we'd be down by 20. Still can be if we don't start playing some defense.

I wasn't being *that* hyperbolic when I said Bolden could foul out in 5 defensive possessions

This is on K. Yep, I said it. No adjustment early allowing UNC to establish their dominance in the paint. Now Bolden comes in cold and gets fouls in 30 seconds. If it wasn't for hot 3 pt shooting, this would be a 40 point game by the end.

Even hitting an large amount of 3s won't do anything if we keep allowing a layup every possession.

We're just not a good defensive team. Some how some way, we just are going to have to out score them. Ain't giving up, never.

This is an important end to the half. If we want a chance to win, we need to weather the storm. This game could easily get away from us right now.

The defense, or lack thereof, is pretty brutal right now.

Hang thru this half and let the master work his magic. I still feel good. UNc getting all the bounces right now. Anytime Allen is zoned in we're in the game guys

No one should blame Bolden! You can't expect a kid to play well when you barely play at all.

What Defense? You can't play defense when their offense is simple! Just throw it in side and their bigs will make a shot or get fouled.
We don't have tired legs we have no bigs outside Amile and there are four bigs on the bench who haven't played and every guard has played three days straight.

They just look so much better then us right now. Like we aren't in their league. Something's got to a light a fire under them.

Yeah, we're playing like ass, and it's bleak at the moment, but things can change quickly. Plenty of time.

OFC

Reactions: DukeDenver
We just can't match them inside .. we'll need a lot of 3s to win this 1

No one should blame Bolden! You can't expect a kid to play well when you barely play at all.

What Defense? You can't play defense when their offense is simple! Just throw it in side and their bigs will make a shot or get fouled.
We don't have tired legs we have no bigs outside Amile and there are four bigs on the bench who haven't played and every guard has played three days straight.
Agree nothin to do with legs

Keep fighting fellas. Try to tighten up before the half.

Someone not named Grayson Allen needs to start scoring.

Not trying to develope bolden is costing us ...well who's to say e didn't try ..lol Ima just try to relax we always make a run

Jackson starting was a mistake imo...put to much pressure on him ..

They're just much better than us on both ends of the floor right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT