ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs Pitt ACC Tourney

Jaden with the block and Blakes with an and one! Who had Duke 25+ win, Lively 3, Young dunk, Schutt block, and Blakes with an and one on their Duke basketball Bingo card?

Last edited:
And anyone saying jon ain’t the guy can shove it
I wholeheartedly agree, Pisgah! I just had to defend Jon to a so-called Duke fan. He is getting dogged by our fanbase, and it pisses me the **** off. Look at everything they've overcome this year; he still didn't get a vote for ACC coach of the year. Let's win this thing, fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's save some of this for next week, my goodness. Incredible performance and it allows the starters to have fresh legs for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I didn't see the game. Did we play that great or did Pitt just roll over? Pitt limping into the tournament.

We lost that game lol. I don't live in what if land. But I see your point. That loss turned our season around.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
If this game came out of nowhere, I’d be worried that this was just a fluke. But they have really turned it around the last 4 weeks. Proctor and Lively are not the same guys we saw through January. I think we really saw their potential realized today. During the postgame interview, Flip was asked what he thought the team’s ceiling was. He said “National Championship”! Alexander compared him to Laettner, not just because of his game (which does have strong similarities), but his mentality. I love it!

If this game came out of nowhere, I’d be worried that this was just a fluke. But they have really turned it around the last 4 weeks. Proctor and Lively are not the same guys we saw through January. I think we really saw their potential realized today. During the postgame interview, Flip was asked what he thought the team’s ceiling was. He said “National Championship”! Alexander compared him to Laettner, not just because of his game (which does have strong similarities), but his mentality. I love it!
Flip's game reminds me of Laettner, and I actually think he's a little further along than Christian was as a FRESHMAN. If his production remains consistent, and the CHEMISTRY of this team continues to blossom, we can make a deep run. Today Duke TRASHED Pitt, and frankly we looked elite.

OFC

I think we get our revenge on Miami tomorrow, and then I hate to say it, but I think we're looking at Duke/UNC round 3 on Saturday if we get there.

Reactions: sheyduke
State or Clemson has a better chance at beating the holes. The ACC wants Carolina in they’ll get more calls then normal tonight

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
K - oach Q must be calling plays to Coach Scheyer from some type of tiny ear phones that Coach Scheyer is recieving. There's no other reasonable explanation for the win streak and K-oach Q's absence from the board. 😀 OFC

Flip didn’t really need to play lol the squad looked it’s best .
On to Miami and it will be a tough one but I think these boys have an edge about them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT