ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS. UNC- ACC TOURNEY QUARTERS - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

17264548_10210350575099004_6146018113791232307_n.jpg

Or is he saying "the roof is up here and the ceiling is down here"???

Duke and the holes under the bright lights of NYC! Gonna be a great game but Duke like they do finds a way to win this one!

Duke: 85
Holes: 80

Let's Go Duke!!
GTHC, GTH!!

I'm not watching this one live. I'll be watching it on the DVR. Spending time with my little princess at a Women's Gymnastics event. Which means I won't be able to check the score, get on the boards, etc. So from myself, my daughter, and the rest of my Carolina hating family...GIVE EM HELL DUKE!!! GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!!!!!

I'm not watching this one live. I'll be watching it on the DVR. Spending time with my little princess at a Women's Gymnastics event. Which means I won't be able to check the score, get on the boards, etc. So from myself, my daughter, and the rest of my Carolina hating family...GIVE EM HELL DUKE!!! GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!!!!!
Not to derail, but you already won today.
GTHC, GTH

Ughhh man I'm probally more nervous then Duke..I talked a lot of trash b4 this 1...lol

I knew Meeks was gonna be huge problem need to get amile some touches and get him in foul trouble

On the road can't watch the game are we playing zone or man

We need to get Amile more touches on the block. We hardly run anything specifically for him and his footwork is amazing.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
Well we aren't allowed to play D and apparently they knock the ball out but it's always us secretly

How is Berry allowed to do that. I would chew dudes out this commercial break

Well we can't play worse. Better wake up before it's to late. And that's reallll soon

Tough start so far. Need to calm down and start hitting some shots and stop all the layups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT