ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TROY NCAA 2ND RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

there defense is not designed to put teams away. They allow to many easy baskets

I know but come on it troy....we should be able to put them away I would think

And I don't think our defense is designed that way...it's just we are slow defensively in a few positions that make it that way

They are going to obviously keep attacking vrank or Harry may have to hide them in a zone

I know but come on it troy....we should be able to put them away I would think

And I don't think our defense is designed that way...it's just we are slow defensively in a few positions that make it that way

Man, they've been going to town on Harry. Here's a Vrank sighting.
you are right,,,designed is not the right word. They are just not a good vintage Duke Defense.

This Troy bunch can shoot the 3 ball well enough to make me a little nervous.

Vrank gave us some very good minutes to end the half. He played completely in control and was in good defensive positioning throughout. That is a big body to throw out there!

I think Vrank has always seemed to look pretty good in the very limited minutes I've seen him. He's definitely a little different look for us.

OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Gotcha...I had just posted that I didn't even see him. I wonder what's up? Oh well, loved the minutes Vrank gave us at the end of the half.
Remember how vital Zoubek was during the 2010 run? Vrank is no Z, but I'm just sayin.

We have to extend the lead to start the half or we may be in another nail biter with a team we should run off the floor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT