ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TROY NCAA 2ND RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I'm worried about coming out of the gate slow but think we'll find our way and rhythm in the 2nd half. I've never ever predicted a score on here before so I'm sure as hell not going to start today. We win - period.

It seems like a lot of the 1 and 2 seeds have started slow and focused up in the second half. I'd like us to come out hot from the start, but I'll take a win any way we can get it.

Bad news: the shirt I wore when Duke beat Gonazaga in 2015, UNC last Friday, and when the Miami Heat drafted Justice Winslow, is dirty!!

If we lose tonight I take all the blame.

Great start! Agreed with the Chris Webber perception. He's legitimately my least favorite commentator to listen to.

Jayson, Luke, Matt, and Frank all with a three already.

Hope we don't give our best performance the first round lol ...was hoping to save it lol

Nice start. And Matt making a 3 is a great sign, which is on the heels of making the huge 3 in the ACCT championship.

OFC

At this rate we can rest Grayson the whole game.

If Matt is hitting from the arc, our offense will be nearly impossible to guard.

By the way, great choice of venue. That was a great piece on how they are at I'll trying to fix the floor.

They just have to get to the Final Four! I got us the rest of the way from there!

Last two finals fours I've worn my Duke Sweatshirt I bought in 2010 at a game in Cameron...that with a case of Budlight which I hate have pulled us through in 2010 so I did everything the same in 2015....even the case of Budlight which I can't stand for the Final Four and the NC games both times...the sweatshirt and beer combo has some kinda magical super power...

Reactions: Dukesince90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT