ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TROY NCAA 2ND RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It's been mentioned earlier that Bolden may be sick. Perhaps it'll be better to get the facts before jumping to conclusions.

5 more games for the natty! 3 for the final four. Played great tonight. Let's keep this up.

Let's Go Duke!!

That game was a lot closer than the score suggests. Either way, survive and advance!

Well folks, we're 1-0 with 5 to go! Not always pretty, but overall, a solid performance. Don't forget, we have a few Freshmen that have never been in the NCAAT, and no matter how good they are, they are still Freshmen.
I was really impressed with the way our kids seem to make each other get involved in the offense. Nobody said this was going to be easy, and these teams are coming to play, and when you just let it fly, like they are doing, anything can happen!
This was a good game for us to start off, and I imagine the defense will tighten up as we advance.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Webber is pretty good and no not because he was complimentary but he's pretty good period

Webber is great no matter what game he calls. The thing about him is, he actually watches the game pretty carefully and pays attention to detail. He knows the little things on the court as well.

Catching that little kick to attempt to draw a foul on the 3 point attempt by the Troy kid was a sharp pick up.

Most color commentators don't pay attention to those details.

Webber is great no matter what game he calls. The thing about him is, he actually watches the game pretty carefully and pays attention to detail. He knows the little things on the court as well.

Catching that little kick to attempt to draw a foul on the 3 point attempt by the Troy kid was a sharp pick up.

Most color commentators don't pay attention to those details.

Yup

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
Bolden being next to the trainer, holding a towel over his face a bunch, holding water every time I saw him.....me thinks he is indeed sick.

I'm just glad they let us watch the whole game now. Before, when they played on, like one channel, they would cut away at inopportune times and it made me want to commit suicide!

Is it me or does Tatum have those bunnies? He flies out of nowhere grabbing those rebounds and blocking shots. Mane I'm liking this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT