ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Always tough in the Dome, so just win baby! Limit the Cuse' 3's, and Duke wins this one.

Go Duke!
OFC

It’s brutal at the dome, always a record setting crowd that is crazy into it. If we can limit there 3 pointers and get their big man in foul trouble a W is in order. I go every year and will be there tonight rooting the guys on. Wendell is key, hope there isn’t too much rust with him.

I think this team is pretty well suited to go up against the zone. Big down low that demands attention and is a capable and willing passer. Multiple guys who can flash the high post. Hurt could be a tough matchup in particular with his height and ability to shoot, pass, and attack from the foul line. If he is put here, he needs to be strong with the ball. We also have multiple guys shooting well enough from 3 to hit them if they collapse on Vernon.

UK/Auburn playing on ESPN and it's only halftime. OFC

I don’t understand stand how the UK/Auburn game is so far behind because the other games before their game pretty much ended on time

I don’t understand stand how the UK/Auburn game is so far behind because the other games before their game pretty much ended on time
Have you not watched any of this game? There is no flow. The refs are wearing out the whistle.

Hurt is being overpowered in this game. Not sure how he goes pro.

Settling in. They'll get it going.

Tre should be the one that flashes to the foul line he can hit those mid range jumpers with ease.. it should open up the zone a little more

Reactions: dukesince91
Need Jack and Baker to hit some corner 3s to spread the zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT