ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS STEPHEN F AUSTIN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Quite honestly we deserve to lose this..we are our own worst enemy tonight.

wow....defense is giving up open lay ups after we miss a shot....no rotation. Turning it over....this isnt a focused team right now

Sounds like they are using transition offense to perfection. You wound think we would pick up on it. OFC

Sounds like they are using transition offense to perfection. You wound think we would pick up on it. OFC
Can’t stop them when everyone is under the free throw line and the guards keep handing it to them or clanging shots off the rim that bounce out to 3-0 breaks over and over and over again.

Any word on how to watch this in Greensboro? I have Spectrum and ATT logins, but can't find it on NBC or Fox...

I'm not on either internet service though...

This is what happens when you don’t come to play each night... when you get careless with the ball and outworked... SFA is hanging around and building confidence

Reactions: gottagonow
They are certainly playing harder than us. Let them stay in it too long. Pretty rough to watch right now.

seems like we are not focused as a team and are relying on being better individually...this isnt the same defense we have seen in previous games and the offense is very 1 on 1 based. Bad turnovers and poor choices are killing us and giving them confidence to attack the rim

We where careless for to long and now they think they can win. We did this to ourselves and now need to buckle up if we want to pull it out.

They are certainly playing harder than us. Let them stay in it too long. Pretty rough to watch right now.
I don’t think they are paying harder I just think we are not adapting to their style of playing. I have not once watched this and said Duke is not playing hard

Reactions: hallside
Coach K needs to do a motivational speech at this time out...because its clear that the team still doesnt get the sense of urgency to play harder than SFA

They are a tough azz basketball team, at least this game anyway. They challenge everything we put up and we’ve had few easy shots and Damn they know how to use the backboard to bank the ball in.

Coach K needs to do a motivational speech at this time out...because its clear that the team still doesnt get the sense of urgency to play harder than SFA
I don’t think they are playing harder. We where extremely careless and lose for thirty minutes. They think they can win now and we created that. They will play their ass off for the next ten minutes now that they have a chance.

I would add our own guys are young and they are going to feel extreme game pressure now because we are supposed to win..don’t think they don’t feel it..they need to be disciplined and stop gambling and making mistakes.

Yikes. This could be a L tonight. Scary that statement is close to being true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT