ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS STEPHEN F AUSTIN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Yall made fun of UK losing to Evansville but they are ranked higher then SFA . Horrible losses by both teams yet both teams are the top 4 teams this season. Duke's big issue is they are 5 players and then a bunch of scrubs . UK's problem is we have 10 players don't know the roles of them at all yet as they are all pretty damn talented. Carey , Richards ,Maxey and Stanley are the elite players on each team though for sure .

Duke is only 5 players and UK has 10 super talented guys? Thanks for the analysis. Bye.

tough loss....lots to take away and move on to game #8....this aint march, plenty of bball left

There is about 20-25 teams that look as of now that they could win the whole thing.. and I’m going to guess that it’s going to stay that way all year.. there is no dominate team(s) this year

Am I mad? No. Am I disappointed? Yes but I’m not ready to give up on this team in November. Crazy things happen but give SFA all the credit they came in and never backed down. I’m just glad last night wasn’t March 20th

So happy to hear your brother visited, ODD! Enjoy your pumpkin pie and avoid everything before page 12 of this thread.
I was upset after the loss but hearing about your brother puts everything in perspective and is a good reminder of what we should look at this week when we think about what we’re thankful for. I hope you get many more visits from your brother. Have a happy thanksgiving buddy!

Thank you, FTB. I love to see Duke win as much as anyone, but I was stunned to see my brother make the effort (and it was a huge effort) to come see me. Nothing was going to detract from that visit. May you and Sarah (and also Duke & Hale) have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Glad to hear you’re having a good Thanksgiving and wish you many more visits from your brother.

Thanks, Shatter, I appreciate it. I don't know how many more visits (if any) I'll have with my brother, but I'm very thankful for the extra time we've been given. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving.

OFC

Last edited:
Thank you, FTB. I love to see Duke win as much as anyone, but I was stunned to see my brother make the effort (and it was a huge effort) to come see me. Nothing was going to detract from that visit. May you and Sarah (and also Duke & Hale) have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks, Shatter, I appreciate it. I don't know how many more visits (if any) I'll have with my brother, but I'm very thankful for the extra time we've been given. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving.

OFC

I did not know about your brother dirt. I am really sorry to hear of it. May the Lord bless you and Lloyd the family. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I did not know about your brother dirt. I am really sorry to hear of it. May the Lord bless you and Lloyd the family. OFC

Thank you, Sky. The Lord has blessed us (with extra time), and we're thankful for it. I've talked about my other brother who died in March (Alzheimers) so much, that it's probably hard to keep track of what brother I've been talking about lately.
I'm also very sorry to hear about your uncle, Sky. May God be with you & your family and give you peace and strength.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT