ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS STEPHEN F AUSTIN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Tre has now turned it over four times. He has to be much better.

Can’t remember what we where up 15-16 pts or so. We basically gave them layup after layup to make it a game at half by handing them the ball over and over again.

Tre has now turned it over four times. He has to be much better.

I can't see the game. What's with the turnovers? Are they forced or careless? What's going on with the poor D? OFC

Don’t understand why we tried to play so fast because they have zero answer for Big Vernon. He can basically score every time, and the pace has lead to our carelessness with the ball. Tre has to control the tempo better and he had to stop tossing the ball to them.

I can't see the game. What's with the turnovers? Are they forced or careless? What's going on with the poor D? OFC
They are playing tough athletic man to man defense and we are throwing the ball everywhere.
Our defense wasn’t great, but they would have less than 30 if not for all the turnovers.

This is a tough matchup for us on the defensive end. They are small and quick. They get after you on the defensive end. We will be better the second half

I don’t think the defense was bad. A few bad possessions but overall they scored a majority of their pts on breaks from us being so careless with the ball. We put ourselves into bad defensive positions in that way.

They are playing tough athletic man to man defense and we are throwing the ball everywhere.
Our defense wasn’t great, but they would have less than 30 if not for all the turnovers.

Thanks will. OFC

That kid Harris for them was unreal. Tre and Wendell were sloppy. Not a good showing on defense. We looked like a bunch of hyper 1st graders on the playground.
Let’s see if we calm down and play under control.

Very uncharacteristic half for Tre offensively. Need to be more composed on O. Give SFA credit, they were mostly forced by the D. Coach K will wake them up I'm sure.

I would love to know why and how we seem to play poorly like this when we are picked by a large margin. Duke has got 20 minutes to make us forget the 1st 20 minutes. SFA can’t keep hitting these difficult shots or I’m going to be sick. Come on Boys.

Time to go to work. These kids going to realize they have to bring it every night. Let's Go!!!

If Tre controls tempo and takes care of the ball we will walk away this half

Holy Mother of all in bound plays !

Last edited:
wow....defense is giving up open lay ups after we miss a shot....no rotation. Turning it over....this isnt a focused team right now

Who is this Harris kid that's lighting it up. Is anyone guarding him?OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT