ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS STEPHEN F AUSTIN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Just a little pre-turkey day, pre ACC/Big Ten Challenge tuneup against the Lumberjacks.

Don’t know a whole lot about them outside of their 4-1 overall record and best win coming against Drexel, and only loss a 12-pointer against the powerhouse that is Rutgers.

Tonight’s game will tip at 9pm est and will air on The ACC Network (Extra). Currently Duke sits at a -29 favorite which again feels a bit high to me, but we keep covering.

Tonight, however, I’m going to take us to cover (which means we won’t, bettors).

Duke - 88

Stephen F Austin - 56

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!
Duke will cover. Duke by 35

Duke - 92
SFA - 57

For those that have Dish Network in North Carolina, I just found out what channel the game comes on. It’s channel 412-04 AT&T Rocky Mountain, Dish Network program guide also shows that the game will be on several Fox Sports Alternate channels (412-28, 412-29, 412-30).

Last edited:
Game time. Let's play Duke basketball whether we get to see the game or not. OFC

I'm upset about this no see game. Got to get focused. OFC

Fellas, anyone realize how beautiful that lob Tre gave Vernon was? Wow. And two fantastic offensive rebounds from Cassius and Jack !

Reactions: Mac9192
Didn’t realize our rebounding was as good as it is. It’s what happens when you have everyone hungry to play.
11-7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT