ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS RHODE ISLAND NCAA TOURNAMENT 2ND ROUND OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Grayson has to will this team from here on out imo. He knows how it feels to cut down the nets and to go home early.

Gz-uzNab_400x400.jpg

So Charleston got hit with the no call and the incorrect FT shooter, nice.

Please, please, please pound the ball inside.

thats the biggest problem i saw in the last game. i dont want our guys to fall in love with the 3 ball and suddenly it stops falling and we dig ourselves a hole. especially Duval. He's still not a good shooter. One game means nothing. I want him to drive the ball still

I think it will be fairly close in the first half, but Duke pulls away and wins in the second:

Duke: 83
URI: 67

Let’s go Duke!!

Start throwing hay makers! And do it on the glass and defense! They are looking to back cut the hell out of us

We’re getting every shot we want just not hitting. Then we’re in the right spots on defense but no hands up close enough. Bagleys missed a few easy rebounds he should’ve had too

is our game plan to out shoot a shooting team? certainly seems so....duval needs to get the team involved..feed the post they have no size

We have great big men, but we’re not great at feeding the post. Gotta swing the defense first opposed to forcing it low from the top.

Bagley will wake up here

Reactions: df64
Our bigs are not playing real aggressive!!! Need to turn up the juice!!! Let's go boys!!!
OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Not the start we needed. I hope the coaching staff has been in the freshmen’s ears to make sure they understand the level of play you have to excert in the big dance

Not worried. We just need to settle in and get in a flow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT