ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Would the Wendall Moore haters please stand up

past criticisms still stand firm but he made a heck of a play to really make it count. The teams got a lot to improve on. Tons. But this game will help for sure

I know I haven't seen as many games as some of you, but that was by the far the craziest thing I've ever seen. I haven't been this happy in such a long time. Team played horribly for a long time, but they hung tough and never gave up. Tre put us on his back at the end there, incredibly grateful for him. I'm still kind of shocked, this is crazy.

Man, some of you guys got to stop going all crazy when they are not playing great, and I'm talking win or loss. The games is never over until the clock runs out. Have some da*m faith in our boys instead of all the negative energy some of you bring to this board.

We have a ton of problems but that was straight up theft...and we did it twice in the same game

Man, some of you guys got to stop going all crazy when they are not playing great, and I'm talking win or loss. The games is never over until the clock runs out. Have some da*m faith in our boys instead of all the negative energy some of you bring to this board.

I deliberately stayed away from this thread for 99% of the game, haha.

See this is why some of you need to ban yourself from posting during games. You just look stupid when it’s all said and done. We see the true believers. BIG TIME WIN! Something about those Jones boys during crunch time. Great move to go small in the end by coach. Moore makes a helluva difference for us. He’s turning into the most important player on the team because of his ability to handle the ball and guard EVERY position. Their bigs couldn’t even get the ball in the paint against him. That kid has so much heart. That entire small lineup let it all out and never gave up. We’re winning the championship. We got so much heart and depth.

PTRF dues paid off :D. Seriously, we had no business being in the game but regardless of what Bilas says, the Cheats choked. Yes it was one play but there were many that could have gone either way.

GTHC GTH!!!!!!!!!!!

As you know I am guilty of this and I do apologize I will gladly eat my crow tonight

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT